Monday

so there's this boy... & he makes me smile :)


















































































And his name is Dallas Clayton. ahahaha...
(im just kidddinggg don't have a crush on him... just his poems!)
every time i check his latest post, it makes me smile... cute quirky & childlike.
 (if you know me you know i have a thing for children's book illustrations... so loose and free)


This is what he says on his website:
"I try to make things that are beautiful.
Sometimes these things are written down.
Sometimes they are drawn.
Sometimes they are wrapped and plastic and sold in important stores
for more money than they cost to manufacture.
I love making most things.
I am most interested in making people happy.
I have a son who is six years old.
I enjoy making him happy most of all.
I would like to do this more and more every day forever.
This is why I write for children.
When I am not writing for children I am writing for adults and the
companies adults run, drawing pictures for those adults, and reading things out loud to crowds of strangers.
I love strangers."
if you like him you will love (THIS)
& definitely check out his website (HERE)

when i find my favorite i will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...