Sunday

white.





For the new year, me and my sister are painting our rooms. We went to Benjamin Moore with no specific colours in mind. With the beautiful array of shades to choose from the options were endless. Leslie decided to go with a creamy baby pink "pink voille". Me being a design student, most would think I would walk away with some loud, extravagant hue. But! oh contraire!... I ended up walking away with a paint chip with a hue entitled "Simply White".  Some would argue that the 'starkness' of white will turn my room into a dentists office. But I disagree, It's...

symbolic. deep. inspiring.

no? 

new year. blank slate. new beginnings. WHITE.

a blank canvas.

its light, and airy.

will I regret this decision?.....

I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...