Wednesday

February Inspiration







(starting from top, rotating clockwise to center)

2. Assorted scented candles 
3. Aerie cotton undies with seashell pattern 
4. H&M coral lace bra (first bra not bought at aerie in years and I must say I'm quite impressed)
5. Lush 'iced wine' shower jelly (Smells too good!) 
6. Silver jewellery (gold is out!) one from local jewellery store, other one from H&M 
8. Essie #10 blanc 
9. Heels in second photo from Costa Blanca accessories (only $15!!)
10. Magazine: ELLE canada February 2011


February is the most depressing month of the year (its proven). SO, I have kept my mind distracted from the -20 degree temperatures by focusing on spring and how quickly these last few weeks have flown by. I made a little photo collage of my favourite things right now (think, bright and cheery), Inspired a lot by Marc Jacobs spring/summer 2011.

The magazine spread that appears in my photos above, and inspired me for the look was from ELLE Canada's trend report entitled 'Spring Awakening' (pg. 99). It says "Luxe Gypsies, boho hippies and punky gals put on a brilliant show... Bring on the highlighter hues, disco purples and breezy whites...It's sheer madness!" ...And I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...