Thursday

something casual I would wear to school would be...


Im a jeans girl. I LOVE them. I never feel quite right when Im wearing something else. My favorite outfit consists of tight blue jeans, brown boots and a white t-shirt.... simple, i know. BUT i do love fashion, people would argue that Im not a very big 'fashionista' but i think i am in a sense that i love looking at what other people are wearing and keeping up to date with designers and their collections... Im just not a fussy person when it comes to dressing. I hate high maintenance clothes... so i tend to dress very simple. Its also not practical for me, being in an art school i tend to stain most things i own anyways with paint or whatever. On some nice occasions or evenings-out its still hard to pry me out of my jeans. I tend to try and pull off wearing 4 inch heels and a nicer top to dress them up a bit (my friends get mad at me for this, insisting i wear a skirt or dress... and i end up giving in to peer pressure ahaha). At the moment my favorite pair are a dark, inky blue American Eagle 'Jeggings'. I usually wear  belts to change up the look to keep the jeans from being boring. In the picture Im just wearing a simple white long sleeve tee with a vintage silk scarf (from paris!! :D )... and sometimes i will add jewelry as well. Fashionista or not, jeans will NEVER go out of style :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...